Sitecheck Flood from Landmark Information Group is the first commercial flood report available that includes an independent professional opinion of risk from a dedicated team of expert consultants at RPS, one of the largest providers of bespoke Flood Risk Assessments in the UK.
With more and more property at risk from flooding an accurate and comprehensive flood risk assessment for commercial properties is essential to ensure that you and your clients avoid not only the potential cost of flooding – but the inconvenience and loss of business during the lengthy clean-up process.
As part of the market-leading Sitecheck range of commercial conveyancing reports, you can be assured that Sitecheck Flood includes the most comprehensive and trusted data to provide a clear and thorough assessment. As well as being backed up by an independent professional opinion, Sitecheck Flood includes exclusive RMS data which highlights the risk of surface water flooding – the main cause of the summer 2007 floods. Additionally, the report will show up to 5 separate flood maps, showing the full detail of each dataset to support the conclusions of the professional opinion.
Businesses are more likely to be flooded than burnt down and some service providers estimate that flooding now accounts for nearly 10% of major business disruptions.
Sitecheck Flood includes:
• Surface Water (pluvial) and 75 year return period data - Exclusive, ground-breaking data on surface water run-off (pluvial) flooding. According to the Pitt Review, 50% of the 2007 floods occurred away from Environment Agency (EA) floodplains, with 60-70% due to pluvial flooding.
• Independent professional opinion - Sitecheck Flood is the first commercial flood report available that includes an independent professional opinion of risk from a dedicated team of expert consultants at RPS, one of the largest providers of bespoke Flood Risk Assessments in the UK.
• Norwich Union Flood Risk and Insurability - Indicates the likelihood that one of Britain’s leading insurers would insure the property. The data also gives a site-specific assessment of river and coastal flood risk.
• Unique Insurance Claims Data - Claims numbers are a strong indicator of flood risk. Our report indicates the volume of verified flood insurance claims made in the postcode sector of the property.
• British Geological Survey (BGS) Susceptibility to Groundwater Flooding - A commercial site does not need to be near a river or the sea to be flooded. This valuable data identifies where groundwater flooding could potentially occur.
• BGS Geological Indicators - Past flooding gives a strong clue to where flooding may occur in the future. BGS identifies geological deposits associated with flooding to show where potential future flooding could occur.
• Official Environment Agency Data - The report also includes key flood data from the government sanctioned source.
• Clear Assessment - Colour coded assessment on the introduction page shows you whether any issues are present at a glance.