This report is suitable for all properties where a rapid screening of flood risk, reviewed by an experienced consultant, is required. It will help owners, sellers, buyers, financial institutions and insurers understand the impact of the principal flood risks.
• An accurate and affordable, fully interpreted flood risk report designed by leading industry experts that alerts all parties to potential flood risks and provides commercial advice.
• Risk assessment and commentary by an experienced Argyll Consultant. Direct access to the consultant, for any follow up queries.
• Includes risk and likely depth of surface water flooding, a major cause of flooding in urban areas.
• This surface water flood risk data is used by the Environment Agency and Local Authorities for emergency planning and development purposes.
• Includes unique dam break data from JBA Consulting, identifying the risk from flooding if a local dam failed.
• Includes the latest National Flood Risk Assessment (NaFRA) data from the Environment Agency, recommended by the Association of British Insurers as a reliable indication of insurability for small businesses.
• Detailed flood risk maps with each principal flood risk type mapped separately.
• Search radii up to 500m with the latest high resolution aerial photography.
• Description and indicative pricing for flood resistance measures.